Basic expectations of volunteer teams:
- All volunteers must be 21.
- A minimum of 10 participants is required for the duration of the event; these may include spouses and friends. Groups with more than 10 volunteers may schedule their own “shifts”.
- Teams must report to their station at 5:15pm for instructions and stay through cleanup, usually around 10:00. (The event runs from 6:00 to 9:00.)
- Teams are encouraged to have fun but be mindful that they represent both their business/group and the Summer Nights event. Responsible drinking and mature behavior are expected.
- Teams may wear logo’ed shirts to promote their business/group.
- Teams may give away a small promotional/marketing item at their assigned station.
- No fund raising or direct sales are permitted by volunteer teams.
- Upon request, additional complimentary beverage tickets will be provided for teams to offer to clients or customers; tickets used will be billed back to the team after the event.
- Teams may request to volunteer for more than one night during the season, but are not guaranteed multiple nights.
Summer Nights takes place every Thursday night during the summer for 14 weeks. The dates for the 2018 season are:
June 7, 14, 21, 28
July 5, 12, 19, 26
August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Dates will be assigned on a first come, first served basis with preference given to Spotlight Sponsors. (For more information on sponsorship, please fill out the General Contact Form) There are 3 beer stations to be staffed each night of the event.
Submit Application of Interest
To submit an application of interest for your group, please complete the following form. Your team contact will be contacted by our Beer Team Coordinator with confirmation of dates assigned and/or other information. Submission of this form is not a guarantee to volunteer with Summer Nights.