Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Summer Nights. Beverage station volunteer teams are a great way to build team cohesion while giving back to the community. Each 10-person business/organization team runs one of our 3 beverage stations within the Summer Nights event. This fast-paced yet Fun and Rewarding volunteer opportunity is highly sought after, as most of our teams return year after year. Please read over the information below and then complete the application. We will review your application and reach out to you once we have a schedule in place.
PLEASE NOTE: Volunteer dates will be assigned on a first come, first served basis with preference given to our Spotlight Sponsors. It may take more than one year to get your team into the rotation, and you may not get more than one night each season, again this is because we only guarantee Beverage Station Volunteer Teams for our Spotlight Sponsors. Please indicate on this application if you are interested in becoming a Sponsor and we will have someone from our Sponsorship Committee get in touch with you.
Basic expectations of volunteer teams:
- Minimum Age to Volunteer is 21.
- A minimum of 10 volunteers are needed to run the beverage station for the duration of the event; these may include spouses and friends. Groups with more than 10 volunteers may schedule their own “shifts”.
- All Volunteers need to report to their station by 5:30pm for instructions from your Beverage Station Volunteer Coordinator.
- Volunteer Teams are expected to help with tearing down and cleaning up their station after the event. Your team should plan to be there 5:30-10:00pm.
- Teams are encouraged to have fun but be mindful that they represent both their business/group and the Summer Nights event. Responsible drinking and mature behavior are expected.
- We welcome service dogs but pets are not allowed at the Summer Nights event.
- IMPORTANT: All customers purchasing alcoholic beverage MUST have a wristband. It is your team’s responsibility to ensure everyone you serve has a wristband.
- Teams are encouraged to wear logo’ed shirts to promote their business/organization.
- Beverage Koozies are the ONLY promotional item allowed to be given away at the Beverage Station by the Beverage Station Volunteer Teams.
- Nightly Spotlight Sponsors are allowed additional promotional opportunities, please indicate if interested in becoming a Sponsor.
- No fundraising or direct sales are permitted by volunteer teams.
- All tips raised during the event goes towards the Volunteer Celebration at the end of the season.
- 50 complimentary beverage tickets are provided to your team for volunteering, these can be used for your team, clients or customers.
- Upon request, additional tickets can be purchased at $5 per ticket, please indicate if you would like to purchase additional tickets or on the night of the event please speak to your Beverage Station Volunteer Coordinator.
Submit Application of Interest
To submit an application of interest for your team, please complete the following form. Our Summer Nights Board of Directors Volunteer Committee will contact your Point of Contact with confirmation of dates assigned and/or other information. Submission of this form is not a guarantee to volunteer with Summer Nights.