Basic requirements for food vendors:
- Vendor fees are $1,050 for the entire season ($75/night x 14 weeks) with full payment due 14 days prior to the first event of the season.
- Vendors must be present and serve food each Thursday for all 14 weeks of the event.
- Set up time each Thursday is from 4:00 to 5:00pm. ALL VEHICLES MUST BE OFF THE STREET BY 4:30pm. Vendors must be ready to serve food by 5:30pm.
- Vendors are required to stay through the duration of the event and may not close/pack up prior to cleanup which begins at 9:00pm. Vendors are responsible for complete cleanup of their area, including trash removal.
- Proof of insurance must be provided.
- Vendors will be provided with a 12′ X 12′ area, location to be determined by Summer Nights. A larger space may be considered for approval.
- Vendors are selected based on various factors including type of food/product sold, space considerations at the event venue, and willingness to comply with contract requirements.
- A complete contract will be provided for review once the Vendor Application of Interest is received by Summer Nights.
Summer Nights takes place every Thursday night during the summer for 14 weeks. The dates for the 2018 season are:
June 6, 13, 20, 27
July 4, 11, 18, 25
August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Submit Application of Interest
To submit an application of interest, complete the following form. Your application will be considered when our committee meets, usually in the first part of April. We will contact you directly if we need any additional information.
*This is not a contract. This represents limited general information only. Once your application of interest has been received and reviewed you will be contacted regarding the formal contractual agreement. This form is not a guarantee to vend at Summer Nights.
** Vending at Summer Nights is restricted to Food Vendors only.