Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Summer Nights. Volunteer Teams are are a great way to build team cohesion while giving back to the community. Each 10 person team runs one of our 3 beverage stations within the Summer Nights event. This fast paced yet Fun and Rewarding volunteer opportunity is highly sought after, as most of our teams return year after year. Please read over the information below and then complete the application. We will review your application and reach out to you once we have a schedule in place.
PLEASE NOTE: It may take more than one year to get your team into the rotation, and you may not get more than one night each season, this is because we only guarantee Volunteer Teams for our Spotlight Sponsors. Please use the general inquiry form if you’d like to know more information on our Sponsorship opportunities.
Basic expectations of volunteer teams:
- Minimum Age to Volunteer is 21.
- A minimum of 10 volunteers is needed to run the beverage station for the duration of the event; these may include spouses and friends. Groups with more than 10 volunteers may schedule their own “shifts”.
- All Volunteers need to report to their station by 5:15pm for instructions from your Beer Captain.
- Volunteer Teams are expected to help with tearing down and cleaning up their station after the event. Cleanup is usually done by 10:00pm. (The event runs from 6:00 to 9:00.)
- Teams are encouraged to have fun but be mindful that they represent both their business/group and the Summer Nights event. Responsible drinking and mature behavior are expected.
- Teams may wear logo’ed shirts to promote their business/group.
- Beverage Koozies are the only promotional item allowed to be given away at the Beverage Station by the Volunteer Teams.
- No fund raising or direct sales are permitted by volunteer teams.
- Upon request, additional complimentary beverage tickets will be provided for teams to offer to clients or customers; tickets used will be billed back to the team after the event.
Summer Nights takes place every Thursday night during the summer for 14 weeks. The dates for the 2019 season are:
June 6, 13, 20, 27
July 4, 11, 18, 25
August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Your team’s Volunteer Dates will be assigned on a first come, first served basis with preference given to our Spotlight Sponsors. (For more information on sponsorship, please fill out the General Contact Form) There are 3 beer stations to be staffed each night of the event.
Submit Application of Interest
To submit an application of interest for your group, please complete the following form. Our Volunteer Team Coordinator will contact your Point of Contact with confirmation of dates assigned and/or other information. Submission of this form is not a guarantee to volunteer with Summer Nights.